Disabled And Unable To Work? Call us for a free consultation at (716) 831-1111.
Why call us? Our Buffalo, New York Social Security Disability and Consumer Protection law firm is different! An attorney is with you every step of the way, from application to appealing a decision. You will always be given the personal attention that you and your case deserve.
We provide the following:
- We meet with you or have a phone conference in which we gather up all of the information necessary to complete an online application and/or disability report. We fill out the applications and reports online- you don’t have to go near your computer.
- We call the local social security office and set up the phone interview that is required for an application for SSI- supplemental security benefits.
- We fill out the New York State function reports and work history- these usually total 28 pages. We never mail these forms out and ask you to fill them out yourself.
- We contact the local caseworker and confirm that all of your medical records are in the file. We let the social security administration obtain your medical records for free.
- If medical records are missing we follow through to make sure your file is complete.
- We advise you on how to prepare for a consultative exam.
- We’re more than happy to answer all of your questions.
- We carefully review the file.
- We immediately prepare medical source documents for your doctors to complete.
- We order all necessary medical records to complete your file.
- For each hearing we prepare a 2 to 3 page memorandum to present to the judge that presents all of the arguments of why you deserve disability benefits.
- We go over potential questions that may be asked at the hearing so that you are prepared.
- If necessary we contact your doctors to obtain evidence to support your case.
- We are in contact with you so that we can continually update your file and prepare for your hearing.
Evening and Weekend Hours:
We schedule appointments at your convenience, not ours.
Help Through Phone Conferences and Mail Service:
If you can’t make it into our Buffalo office we will will handle your case through telephone conferences and though the local mail system. We understand how difficult it can be to find transportation or how overwhelming it can be if you have fears of leaving your house. You shouldn’t be penalized because you can’t leave your house.